29 January 2010

In Principio...

Perhaps someone who doesn't know me will stumble upon this blog and read this initial post and wonder why the heck I'm here. (One who knows me might well have the same question!) I've often compared certain individuals' blogs to the diaries of exhibitionists, but mine is not meant to serve any such purpose. Nor will it become "a blog about nothing". At present this is merely an experiment to see whether a weblog might be a better alternative than writing dozens of emails to friends each day, sharing links and exchanging thoughts on various subjects both secular and ecclesiastical. So, here goes - duc in altum...

2 comments:

  1. I know why you're here. Because your wife allows it.

    And I can't believe you link Fr. Z and not ME not to mention the www.latinmassnetwork.net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mea maxima culpa!

    The lamentable situation you've described has been remedied...

    ReplyDelete