14 April 2010

I don't have writer's block...

...it's just that I have been so darned busy at work and at home for the past few weeks that I have had little time for leisure (which this blog most assuredly is!)

I've been trying to find time to write part 2 of the post I started two weeks ago, but it takes a little bit of time and no little thought to write so personally and about such conseqential matters. I have this odd idea that someone might find my thoughts in the realm of personal faith useful or at least interesting, so that they ought to be correctly expressed.

Meanwhile, I commend for your attention a most interesting interview with Martin Mosebach, the author of one of the most important Catholic books of the 21st century: The Heresy of Formlessness.  (If you haven't read it, you should!)

Martin Mosebach Interview - Part I

Martin Mosebach Interview - Part II

h/t to Rorate Caeli
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment